You can apply labour card to anyone in SK Zia Computers.
Labour card is an identification card of laborers made by the Labor Department. Through this card, the workers are given the benefits of numerous schemes of the Labor Department and the state government.
How to Get Labour Card?
• The age limit to get your labour card is between 18 to 60 years.
• The registration Officer Labor President at the District Level & Labor Enforcement Officer at Block Level.
• The enrollment figure is RS 20, yearly donation at the rate of 50 paisa per month in lump sum Rs 30 for 5 times i.e. Rs 50 Bhukteya.
Important Document to Get Labour Card
• Age Certificate
• Aadhar Card
• Photocopy of Bank Passbook (NPCI link Account Number)
• 90 Days of Work Certificate by Employment.
• Two Color Passport Size Photographs.